Empty Night Street vip Empty Night Street vip

Love this beginning
It stops when we are waiting for something huge ^^
Can't wait to listen to the all song :)

SmK & SJD-Give A Lil Love SmK & SJD-Give A Lil Love

Huge fan!
Let's go listen to all the other musics of these guys ^^

LED (MSB) - (wip) LED (MSB) - (wip)

I got the woow effect!
I really like the superposition of so much small sounds!
Just on comment: at 2:30 you make us wait for something even bigger than the beggining with everything that we heard before at the same time, and it's the disappointment: there is small 2:31- 2:38 part (with is cool but shouldn't be here I think) and then same thing than before :(
Great work anyway, 3:40-4:20 is great!

GrantBowtie responds:

Ya I know what you're talking about - it needs something there. Thanks for the detailed review!

Timeshifters Timeshifters

I really love the piano in the middle of the song (don't really like the over sounds)
Yes it's repetitive but it sounds very "powerfull" and inspirating to me
It makes me want to add lots of very fast piano tunes over it!

is it a real piano recording?
have you tried adding some melodies?

Sheodon responds:

I'm glad you liked the piano part. It's not a real piano recording but I've experienced how can I make keyboard to sound like a real piano (most of my music are piano solos/classical music, this piece is unique because of its sounding, and it was made for a friend's project as a trailer song).

xKore - Bunch of old stuff xKore - Bunch of old stuff

51 pages of comments, and it seems that 0.20 is the part that most people choose (so do I, huge fan!!)

I've looked through all the 51 pages and I didn't find any answer from you about 0:20
So I guess you don't want to make a full song with it right?? Not even a short 1min song?
Pleeeaassseeee !!

Wander of Thought - F-777 Wander of Thought - F-777

Impressive

I'm realizing that I have the part at 4:52 very often in my mind, and it's been like that for months ^^
Great job.

{dj-N} Beginning of Time {RmX} {dj-N} Beginning of Time {RmX}

pure nostalgy!

Not very different, but the original one was so great that this remix is as great :)
Very glad to see you published something like this!!
I wish you could make an end to "radio tunez"

-'+ Primestar WiP +'- -'+ Primestar WiP +'-

Happy to hear you again :)

I'm not a fan of the old video games sounds but melodies' superposition is nice!

Krussi responds:

Thanks man, glad you liked it somewhat :P I'm pretty new to the genre myself.
Thanks for the comment, the vote and the support :D

Cheers

Cascada - One More Night Cascada - One More Night

Inspirating!

I really enjoy the start (30s) and the end (30s too), but there's nothing like that in the middle!! All the rest is too close to the original song!
Why not try to do something similar to the beginning with "tooooniightttt" ^^?

animefireball responds:

that was my problem with the early days of music making for me xD i'm better now and all my recent works are on youtube, but i'll be uploading the new new ones here during the summer :3

-'+ Kitsune^2 - Free (rmx) +'- -'+ Kitsune^2 - Free (rmx) +'-

you're so .... aaaaahhhhhh!

I love so much some melodies superpositions (0:40 typically)

The instrument choice is ... funny and not bad BUT I think I would have prefered something with sounds like Broove or Dj Nate for example

Still very good work
5/5 9/10

Krussi responds:

thanks man ^^

Yeah, I usally don't mix genres like this, but I thought of it as a little experiment to try something different.

Thanks alot for the review, the 9/10 5/5, and the support :D